Community Listening Session
Please join Boise Public Library for an opportunity to share your thoughts and dreams with Library staff. This 75-minute facilitated discussion will help the Library address questions like:
- Do our programs and services reflect our community’s needs and wants?
- How can we create a welcoming environment for everyone?
- Where can we make the biggest impact and set bold goals for the years ahead?
Registration is recommended but not required and walk-ins are welcome.
In our commitment to engaging everyone, the City of Boise is actively removing barriers to participation, including for our residents with disabilities and those who prefer a language other than English. If you need an accommodation to participate this event, please contact us at email@example.com or 208-972-8500 (TTY 800-377-3529) preferably within 72 hours of the event.
Learn more about Writing the Library's Next Chapter!
- Thursday, July 21, 2022
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Martie Brennan Multipurpose Room
- Library! at Bown Crossing